Popup Menu Like Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jahlovehot.fr - l'espace béta ! Index du Forum -> jahlovehot.fr - l'espace béta ! -> Signaler un bug de logique de recherche
Auteur Message
othilelmyr

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Popup Menu Like Facebook Répondre en citant

Popup Menu Like Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

How to correct this? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Different layer styles at different scales in QGIS? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Confused about bibliography in old books How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns Hugely important database replete with errors Long term effects of erosion Spectre/meltdown on a GPU What fighters have both 1 & 2 engine versions? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? more hot questions question feed default . Copyright 2009 - 2018 WPBeginner LLC. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. We would like to fix that. Here's a little map that might help you get back on track:. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. In order to assist our new users, we have created a step by step list of articles that you can browse through to get the most out of this site. Explore WPBeginner If you cannot find what you were looking for, then please contact us. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Occipital 360 or Facebook Iphone app like Popup menu Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite 1 Does anyone know how to create a popup menu like they have in Occipital 360 iPhone app? The menu slides up from the bottom giving a pleasing effect and looks great too. Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. That means Neal got 10-2=8 points for a non-awful answer. The other example is Facebook's new Like and Comment floating menu which slides in from the right side (image below shows the old like/comment vs the new like/comment) 360 App : Facebook: iphone ios ios4 menu popup shareimprove this question edited May 18 '11 at 2:38 asked May 18 '11 at 2:15 StackThis 94411022 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote You'll most likely have to create a UIView subclass that draws the sort of view you want (and dismisses/removes itself when a touch is placed outside of itself). Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How do you add an inline popup menu like Facebook's “hide story” menu? Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite How can I create a simple popup menu like Facebook's "hide story" popup using jquery? Is there a plugin that handles this functionality? Here's an example: UPDATE I ended up adapting the following blog post to work: Facebook Style CSS JQuery drop down menus jquery ajax jquery-plugins menu popup shareimprove this question edited Sep 14 '11 at 9:04 asked Sep 13 '11 at 22:04 Ryan 7,3932070129 2 +1 for the circle. Without more details about how exactly this popup menu is supposed to function, though, I don't think I can say much. You aren't upvoting because it's a good answer but because you don't think it should be down voted. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged iphone ios ios4 menu popup or ask your own question. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I'm not sure about the specifics of the popup, since I don't see any pictures of the app in question with the 'share' button being pressed. -1 for not drawing the circle free hand. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. If it doesn't exist, then it is an oversight on our part. WPBeginner was founded in July 2009 by Syed Balkhi. asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 1,497 times active 6 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 819How do you remove all the options of a select box and then add one option and select it with jQuery?165How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?0Occipital 360 or Facebook Iphone app like Popup menu3How to programatically manipulate a popup menu on multiple dynamic widgets in Progress3Magento: How to add a Secondary Menu?0JQuery mouseleave function for dropdown menu0jQuery menu - How to add mouse events?1How to Show Hide and Show modal popups using jQuery0jQuery selectmenu popup style not working0How do I hide my menu when viewing on mobile devices? Hot Network Questions "Should the" with subject-verb agreement What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Different layer styles at different scales in QGIS? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". .. Page Not Found . Problem is UIPopOver is only supported on the iPad. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. shareimprove this answer answered May 18 '11 at 2:28 nil 3,40012133 THanks for your quick reply. PagesAdvertiseBuy me a BeerContact MeNarayan Prusty.. Bad link? Mistyped address? We're not exactly sure. Our Handpicked Guide: WPBeginner is a gold mine of resource for WordPress Beginners. Probably nothing special. WPBeginner is a registered trademark 5a02188284
ninja saga pro version 2.1 free download on facebookcomo fazer o download de todas as fotos do facebookfacebook cheats ninja warzfacebook chat messenger for asha 200facebook hack n tricksla forma mas facil para hackear facebooktelecharger faceback pirater facebook gratuitfacebook activity social pluginfacebook chat 4 n73facebook like hack 2012 descargar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jahlovehot.fr - l'espace béta ! Index du Forum -> jahlovehot.fr - l'espace béta ! -> Signaler un bug de logique de recherche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation